Junior Technical writerBrossard, Québec
|Number Of Positions||1|
Protech Solutions is currently looking for a junior technical writer to join our team at our Brossard location, on the south shore of Montreal. The chosen person will work on various projects in the military, aeronautical and rail industries.
Working with Protech is:
· Work in a growing company (7 offices so far in Canada and the United States);
· Work in a company that offers flexible hours, medical coverage and internal career opportunities;
· Being able to avoid traffic and benefit from free parking;
· Being able to develop yourself professionally in a good work environment.
· Write various technical texts (guides, procedures, manuals, etc.);
· Parts catalog (including the list of labels and identification plates);
· Maintenance manual including a descriptive section, components, testing and diagnosis;
· User’s manual (to explain the operation of the equipment as well as the use of the software);
· Grouping of safety data sheets for hazardous materials (WHMIS);
· Grouping of engineering drawings and diagrams (as built);
· List of spare parts;
· Review of the maintenance plan;
· Design, correct and update technical documents to facilitate the use of a product or service or to vulgarize information;
· Ensure the customer’s comprehension of the information transmitted;
· Research information;
· Analyze various documents (quotes, notes, plans, etc.) in order to draft texts clearly explaining the stages of installation or operation of products or services.
· Technical diploma in mechanical, electrical engineering, energy systems engineering, wind turbine, or any other related field;
· Excellent writing abilities;
· Ability to read and understand technical plans (mechanical and electrical);
· Pay attention to details;
· Ability to concentrate.
Protech Solutions provides specialized personnel to the automotive, mass transit, aeronautics and defense industries as well as manufacturing, for temporary, contractual and permanent mandates. Protech Solutions can provide highly qualified professionals with the skills necessary to supervise large-scale projects, from design, planning to start-up, execution and through to completion.
If you have the skills and experience, we are looking for to succeed in this position, please apply online or email your resume to Katia Labelle.
Protech Solutions subscribes to the principle of employment equity